Roman Road Trust will be holding the Roman Road Park Festival on Saturday 27th July. The event is taking place in the same week as the London National Park City Festival.
The Roman Road Park Festival is a chance for local people to discover the key points of the Roman Road Common Vision. The Common Vision is a document containing the ideas and ambitions of community groups and organisations in our area which will be submitted to the local authority as part of the Liveable Streets programme. Local people will be able to feedback to the Common Vision during the event.
During the event, visitors will be able to “experience” the Common Vision via different stations set up to showcase each key idea.
Activities will include:
- Workshops in the Common Room with Better Streets and Plastic-free Roman Road
- Dr Bike with Tower Hamlets Wheelers
- Pop-up Tennis with Tower Hamlets Tennis
- Creating a Cardboard City
- Bubble show with Bobby’s Bubbles
- Community stalls showcasing local groups such as Roman Road Bow Neighbourhood Forum, Roman Road Community Land Trust, Bromley-by-Bow Centre, plus more.
- Local performances
- Open events in surrounding community gardens, orchards, and green spaces
- Planting in Globe Town high street with Globe Town Assembly
- Have your say station
Join us at the Roman Road Park Festival to learn more about the Common Vision and how you can be involved.
If you would like to volunteer at the event, please send us an email on: email@example.com
Location: Roman Road car park, E3 5NS.
Tube: Mile End tube for Central, Hammersmith & City, and District Lines
Buses: 8, D6, 277, 339 and 425
Date: Saturday 27th July 2019