Roman Road Christmas Fair returns to Bow. Just like last year, it will be full of seasonal treats and festive fun including Santa’s grotto, a Winter market, craftiness for the kids, delicious hot food and drinks, and a plethora of seasonal entertainment.
This year, our Christmas Fair will be on Saturday 16 December making it the perfect opportunity to grab those last minute gifts whilst supporting your local small businesses – just in time for the big day.
As ever we are encouraging lots of local participation so please put your hand up to help out and join in. Roman Road Christmas Fair will be all the merrier with your contribution. We are expecting around 5000 visitors this year, our 7th major event on Roman Road.
Performers and volunteers
- Elves with creative tendencies to help us transform the space and create a fabulous Santa’s grotto.
- Local shops and businesses to contribute small toys and gifts for Santa’s sack.
- A crafty angel to organise and run our kids craft stall.
- Local school and community choirs and buskers with a festive repertoire would also be perfect.
- If you can help in other ways please say. Even an hour or two delivering posters or ironing tinsel is valuable while on the day itself we need lots of helping hands.
Interested in being part of creating the fun? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Traders for the winter market
- Crafty local stallholders as well as local community groups who will benefit from a lower stall rate.
- Hot food stalls including festive drinks such as mulled wine and hot chocolate
We look forward to hearing from you and of course we hope to see you on December 16th.