Roman Road Christmas Fair comes to Roman Road Yard Market on Saturday 3rd December. Just like the Winter Festival 2014 it will be full of seasonal treats and festive fun including Santa’s grotto, a Winter market, craftiness for the kids, delicious hot food and drinks and a plethora of seasonal entertainment.
Our Christmas Fair coincides with Small Business Saturday and East End Independents Day. Both are important campaigns to highlight local small businesses and creative companies so this is the perfect opportunity to support them in the best way you can, with your festive spending money.
As ever we’re encouraging lots of local participation so please put your hand up to help out and join in. Roman Road Christmas Fair will sparkle brighter with your contribution and we are expecting around 4000 visitors to this, our 6th major event on Roman Road.
- Cool and crafty local stallholders to join our fabulous festive yet low cost market. Also local community groups who will benefit from a lower stall rate. Find the info and apply for a stall at the Christmas Fair here.
- Elves with creative tendencies to help us transform the space and create a fabulous Santa’s grotto.
- Local shops and businesses to contribute small toys and gifts for Santa’s sack. A lovely way to give seasonal cheer to the local community and earn a warm fuzzy feeling in return.
- A crafty angel to organise and run our kids craft stall.
- Hot food stalls including a fabulous caterer to provide top notch hot chocolate and homemade marshmallows. Please apply here.
- Choirs of angels to sing festive songs. Local school and community choirs and buskers with a festive repertoire would also be perfect.
- If you can help in other ways please say. We rely on volunteer help to bring our events to life and would love some new elves to join the gang. Even an hour or two delivering posters or ironing tinsel is valuable while on the day itself we need lots of helping hands.
We look forward to hearing from you and of course we hope to see you on December 3rd.