Roman Road Trust and Roman Road Bow Neighbourhood Plan invite local residents to Bow Community Day on Saturday 30th October, 1:00-4:30pm at St Paul’s Old Ford.
The day promises to be fun-packed with activities for everyone such as:
- Bollywood dancing workshop with Showmi Das
- Delicious local dishes by the SAMA Academy & Women’s Inclusive Team
- Info stalls from Here Us Collective and The Yard Theatre
- Exercise taster sessions by Ability Bow
- Arts & crafts by Mulberry UTC
- Dr Bike pop-up by Tower Hamlets Wheelers
- Giant bubbles by Bobby’s Bubbles
- Street chalking with Chisenhale Learn + Play + Create
- Raffle for theatre tickets from Half Moon Theatre
…and lots more!
Saturday 30th October
St Paul’s Old Ford, St Stephen’s Rd, Bow, London E3 5JL.
Want to help out?
Fancy hanging some bunting, lending a hand and being a part of the day? If you would like to be one of our brilliant volunteers, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bow Community Day is part of the Rediscover Roman Road project which has been funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the Welcome Back Fund from the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.