Roman Road Trust has been told about a new online retail platform that we think all Roman Road businesses should take advantage of. It is organised and funded by the Council (so it’s free!) and it is the first online retail platform for Tower Hamlets.
It is called The Retail Place and the launch event is this coming Tuesday 28th March. This invite-only networking event will provide local retailers with practical marketing advice and solutions provided by industry experts. And Roman Road Trust has made sure you’re invited! The event will look like this:
- A preview of the new retail marketing support programme offered by Tower Hamlets Enterprise Team
- A special preview of The Retail Place – a brand new exciting online platform exclusively for Tower Hamlets retailers
- Unique pop-up shop setting, with displays from across the spectrum of local retailers
- Interactive networking and idea sharing with fellow retail professionals
- Drinks and canapé’s will be provided
If you’re interested in going, RSVP to email@example.com or phone 0207 364 4458.
Tower Hamlets Retail Marketing Ready Launch Event
Tuesday 28th March | 6.00pm – 8.00pm | Invite Only
Newspeak House, 133 Bethnal Green Rd, London E2 7DG